We have transformed the experience of exercise into a community-driven, enjoyable, and mindful activity aimed at uplifting your quality of life. While body transformation is the most sought program for recreation, our program provides a more holistic approach toward wellness, not just fitness.
How does the program work?
You need to establish a baseline of your fitness and health before you start. Our physical and fitness assessment along with a Fat test (body composition) will assist you in establishing a baseline. The results of this assessment are then analyzed by the team and a suitable program is advised to you, may it be strength, mobility & stability, cardiovascular and/or general fitness (HIIT, Tabata, boxfit, garage fit, etc).
- 45 minutes to 75-minutes workouts.
- A unique mix of exercise styles (HIIT, plyometric, functional, and bodyweight strength) will keep you challenged with new moves
and minimal repetition.
- Choose from six days of the week (Mon-Sat)
- Mornings 5am-6am, 6am-7am, 8am-9am. Evenings 5pm-6pm, 6pm-7pm
- Gym – 5:00am to 8:00pm
How can you join the program?
- Undergo a physical assessment to ensure you are exercise ready and receive diet advice
- Choose the days of the week and times that you are comfortable with
- Join the program and reap the benefits!
TASS Corporate Wellness programs are designed to encourage healthier lifestyle choices for your workplace. A well designed and executed Corporate Wellness program can reduce absenteeism, improve productivity, and grow positive morale within the organization.
Stress is abundant in the corporate sector, mainly because employees do not have the opportunity destress. The Corporate Wellness program strives to improve many aspects of this mental, physical and social barriers to recovery from stress to ensure that employees will be happy, sharper and motivated at work.
Our Skilled Recreation Coaches
Thanura AbeywardenaSports Scientist
Tusari Recreation Trainer
Nathan Recreation Trainer
Personal Trainer / Wellness coach
Abishek Recreation Trainer
James Personal Trainer
Thishan Recreation Trainer